axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Stefano Pettini <spett...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: HTTP headers
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:55:36 GMT
Hi Kaushalye,

probably the issue I'm talking about is different than AXIS2C-124. I
tested again the soap client and here are the results:

With:

No axis2_options_set_soap_version call or
axis2_options_set_soap_version(axOptions, axEnv, AXIOM_SOAP_11)

I get:

content-type: application/soap+xml;charset=UTF-8;action="helloAction";

With:

axis2_options_set_soap_version(axOptions, axEnv, AXIOM_SOAP_12)

I get:

content-type: text/xml;charset=UTF-8
soapaction: "helloAction"

No special option is written in axis2.xml.
MTOM and REST default options have been commented out from axis2.xml.

I raised this issue in JIRA (AXIS2C-639).

BTW, I'm not sure the trailing ; at the end of first content-type is
correct or should be removed.

Cheers,
Stefano