axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java C code generation
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2007 01:46:47 GMT
Hi,
Sorry for the mistake I made by mentioning Axis2/Java as Axis2.
Here is the code for WSDL2C.bat file.

set AXIS2_HOME = C:\axis2java
setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion
set AXIS2_CLASSPATH=%AXIS2_HOME%
FOR %%c in ("%AXIS2_HOME%\lib\*.jar") DO set
AXIS2_CLASSPATH=!AXIS2_CLASSPATH!;%%c;

java -classpath %AXIS2_CLASSPATH% org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C %*

Please try above script. I didn't attach this in previous mail because Gmail
didn't allow to attach .bat file.

Milinda