axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java C code generation
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 04:08:10 GMT
Hi,
Now there is a tool called WSDL2C in Axis2 Code generation project. Please
use that tool. You can use attached scripts to generate  c code with
following options:

To generate server side code without data binding
WSDL2C –uri <WSDL> –ss –sd –d none –u –f –o <out put folder>

with data binding:
WSDL2C –uri <WSDL> –ss –sd –d adb –u –f –o <out put folder>

To generate client side code
with data binding:
WSDL2C –uri <WSDL> -g –d none –u –f –o <out put folder>

without data binding:
WSDL2C –uri <WSDL> -g –d adb –u –f –o <out put folder>

When using those scripts you have to change the AXIS2_HOME to point your
Axis2 home directory.

Thanks
Milinda

--