axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: rampart/c not working with stubs generated using wsdl2c
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:01:16 GMT
Hi Sharda,

To add wsse:headers you have to engage rampart. Seems to me rampart
module is not engaged in the generated code. How did you engage rampart
in the working code where you have created the soap body manually?

You have two options to engage rampart.

1. Adding a module ref entry in axis2.xml.

<module ref="rampart"/>

2. Engaging programmatically from your client code.

axis2_svc_client_engage_module(svc_client, env,"rampart");

If you can, please send the axis2.xml you are using.

Thanks
-Manjula.

On Sun, 2007-07-22 at 09:47 -0400, sharada.deshpande@pfpc.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      My webservice client program with rampart/c configured to add wsse
> headers works when I create the soap body manually and call the method
> axiom_node_t* ret_node = axis2_svc_client_send_receive(svc_client, env,
> payload);
>
> (See attached file: BL_client.log)
>

> But with the same rampart/c and axis2.xml configuration, if I try to use
> the stubs generated by wsdl2c tool, I do not see the wsse:headers added to
> the request. Any ideas why?
>
> (See attached file: BL_client_stub.log)
>
> I have both working and not-working logs attached.
>

> Thank a lot
> Sharada
>
> The contents of this email are the property of the sender. If it was not addressed to
you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify
the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.