axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java C code generation
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:30:47 GMT
Hi Michael,

Did you use -d option ? See the Generating Client Stub section under
WSDL2C TOOL in the Axis2/C mannual.
please see the Javatool documentation for further clarification of
options. Most of the options are valid when generating C code.
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/reference.html#wsdl2java

Thanks
-Manjula.