axis-c-user mailing list archives

From manjula <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Multithreading again
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 03:38:55 GMT
Hi Stefano,

I have attached the make file I used to build the sample. I have not
used VC, instead used cl.exe for compile and link.exe to link. Following
are the steps I followed to build and run your sample.

1. Build Axis2/C using nmake all .
2. Add the .cpp file and test.mk to a directory as same level as echo
sample. You can see this if you look at AXIS2C_DIR\samples\client
directory.

3. Go to the new directory you add and execute the following command.
	nmake -f test.mk

4. Make sure you have run vcvars32.bat before running nmake.

I think Some of the settings in your VC project may be causing problems.
so please try the above procedure. And please send us the typical
errors(I mean the output) and the exceptions. Otherwise it is very
difficult find the problem, Since it is working well on my machine.

Thanks,
-Manjula