axis-c-user mailing list archives

From manjula <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Multithreading again
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 05:50:35 GMT
Hi Stefano,

I have successfully compiled and run the sample code you have sent with
40 threads, after doing some minor changes to your code. I have attached
the modified source code. There are no issues with threading. Following
are the changes I had done.

1. Escape the '\' charactor in AXIS2_PATH constant.
2. change the XML_REQUEST and SOAP_ACTION as in the attached file

The change 2 is done just because my services expect that soap action
and payload.

Please let us know if you have any further problems.

Thanks

-Manjula.