axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Kristy Branch" <biga...@xanablue.com>
Subject This proves that size really does matter.
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:05:21 GMT
Did you know... MegaDik was featured in leading mens magazines such as FHM, MAXIM, plus many
others, and rated No.1 choice for penis enlargement... Also seen on TV First month you will
notice an increase in penis size of up to 1/2 inch, you will also notice an increase in sexual
desire, stronger erections and more enjoyable sex.http://maebhart.comTo get the best possible
results we recommend using the program for at least four months. But remember, just like exercising,
results may vary. The more dedicated you are, the sooner you will see results. We look forward
to your success!