axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dr. Florian Steinborn" <fpu...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: is Axis2 C ready for production environment ?
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:08:30 GMT
Hi Radoslav,

> Well, as a developer of Axis2/C, I am tempted to say "yes it is
> production ready". :) However, it would be best if you could test. If
> you have any problems, I hope the community would be happy to help.

as Samisa says it is probably the best support for the developers when we
use it, use it and again use it! And whenever we have a problem write to
the group. In that we have to risk that we drive the developers mad with
our stupid questions and codes but after all we will have less questions
and a stable product.
We are at the edge of using Axis2/C in a productive environment and think
it will work. We hope that changing names and macros as it happened
between version 0.96 and 1.0 will not happen again as this could destruct
a lot of development very easily.

Greeting from Berlin,
Flori