axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dr. Florian Steinborn" <florian.steinb...@drb.insel.de>
Subject Re: Segmentation fault when calling webservice
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:37:27 GMT
Hi there,
just a hint...

Yesterday I again hit the error that the server crashes with a segfault.
But it was my problem: I misspelled the getter-function inside the lib of
my webservice. As it is dynamically linked the linker will not recognize
the problem during makeing. The next one to notice is the server at run
time. It cannot resolve the function against any lib and crashes. It could
be interesting to see if the server could learn to be tolerant like just
stating "cannot execute service".
The next time when my server crashes first I will run "nm" against my
service-library and look for undefined symbols.

Greetings from Berlin,
Flori