axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dr. Florian Steinborn" <>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C][WSDL2C] close to despair
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:21:17 GMT
Hi Samisa,

>> thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately there was no change - the
>> same error happens again....
> What is your 'pkg-config --version'?
> Also did you try setting the LIBXML2_CFLAGS and LIBXML2_LIBS environment
> variables?

I can check this out this evening at my home machine. I was just wondering
why the error suddenly arises - there was no problem with the ordinary
Axis2C 1.0 download so I thought something changed in the generator

When you tell me how the LIBXML2_CFLAGS and the LIBXML2_LIBS vars have to
look like I can test that way as well...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message