axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dr. Florian Steinborn" <>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C][WSDL2C] close to despair
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:18:00 GMT
Dear Milinda, dear group,

I am very astonished that there was only one answer. Should this say to me
that I am the only one who wants to organize the workflow to get
webservices with Axis2c by:
1. define an interface in Java
2. generate the WSDL
3. generate the server stubs and adding all the logic needed
4. generate the client stubs for Java and add everything needed to use the

If someone else would go this way (that I thought would be the best one)
shouldn't the other ones see the same problems that I encounterd?
And nobody can give me a complete example?

I really would like to learn how you start and proceed when you want/have
to create webservices from scratch.

Meanwhile I will follow your advice and look into the databinding
directory of AXIS2C 0.96.

Thank you all, thank you Milinda.
Greetings from Berlin