axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dr. Florian Steinborn" <>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C] Operation Not Found
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:26:16 GMT
Hi Mark,

> when does this occurs ?

I just can speak about my own experience. You should check the generated
files in order to find out, that the servicefunction was really generated.
Just check the note I left here yesterday "codegen problem". In this case
I experienced the "Operation not found". And true: the necessary calls
were NOT generated in axis2_svc_skel_<SERVICE>_invoke().

> what i am doing wrong ?

I found out it is very hard (but very helpful) to read the generated

> why the breakpoints i set in dll-project doesn't work ?

Don't know about dll - I have Linux here :-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message