axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WSDL2C] Error with latest source
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 03:32:40 GMT
Hi JeffKee,
It was a little bug and now it is fixed in the latest SVN source . If
you are running on SNAPSHOTS try unpack axis2-codegen-SNAPSHOT.jar and
open "org/apache/axis2/wsdl/codegen/codegen-config.properties" file
(this is a text file)
and remove c-sharp from the "codegen.languages" property. It will fix
the problem.

Thanks
Dimuthu