axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <>
Subject Re: is Axis2 C ready for production environment ?
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 02:30:20 GMT

Axis C++ is still developed, but mostly mainly from the client side of
things.  Nobody currently is doing much server-side fixes although if the
fix is simple enough I will merge in.

So if you see client-side problems, open a jira, attach wsdl and expected
SOAP response....

Nadir K. Amra

"Radoslav Dorcik" <> wrote on 06/21/2007 03:42:55 PM:

> Hello,
> i'm trying to search some opensource lib for SOAP client
> communication in C/C++.
> I have been using for testing Axis C++ but it seems that it is not
> very stable and not ready for production use (observed non-standard
> behavior, segmentation faults). Is Axis C++ still developed ?
> What is the status of Axis2 C ? Is version 1.0.0 stable and can be
> used in production environment ?
> Thanks,
> Radoslav

To unsubscribe, e-mail: