axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Shailesh Srivastava" <shailesh.srivast...@ttec.soc-soft.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Complex Objects in AxisCPP Engine!!
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:19:41 GMT
Hi Nadir,

Thanks for the information.
I am trying to build from the SVN code base.

I have one simple question, how do I build the axiscpp?
I do not have JAVA in my debian 4.0 machine.

Can I build is without "ant"? If yes, please let me know the procedure
to accomplish the same.

Thanks in Advance
-Shailesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Nadir Amra [mailto:amra@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 5:12 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: Problem with Complex Objects in AxisCPP Engine!!

I would suggest that you use SVN code base.  If that fails, you can
create
JIRA and attach WSDL file and expected SOAP response.

Nadir K. Amra
e-Business Technologies - IBM eServer i5/OS
IBM Rochester, MN,  (Tel. 507-253-0645, t/l 553-0645)
Internet: amra@us.ibm.com

"Shailesh Srivastava" <shailesh.srivastava@ttec.soc-soft.com> wrote on
06/13/2007 08:18:05 AM: