axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Shailesh Srivastava" <shailesh.srivast...@ttec.soc-soft.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Complex Objects in AxisCPP Engine!!
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:18:05 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks for the information Nadir.

I tried to use axisxpp 1.6b as well. But with no success.

Even with axiscpp1.6b I am having the same problem. Axiscpp engine is
not forming proper complex object.
Is it a problem with Deep-Copy not being done while copying the
Parameters??

If yes, can anyone suggest me where and how can I solve this problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
-Shailesh
-----Original Message-----
From: Nadir Amra [mailto:amra@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 2:04 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Cc: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with Complex Objects in AxisCPP Engine!!

You should move to AXISCPP 1.6Beta, at the very least.  Better way would

be to build the current codebase from SVN since there are numerous fixes

that are not in 1.6Beta

Nadir K. Amra

"Shailesh Srivastava" <shailesh.srivastava@ttec.soc-soft.com> wrote on
06/11/2007 08:14:22 AM:

> I am facing a very serious problem with AxisCPP.
>
> The problem is a show-stopper for me.
>
> Here I explain:
>

> I am trying to deploy a web-service for ALE(application level events)
as
> per the EPC Global standards. WSDL file has been taken from the EPC
> Global Standard web-site.
>

> The services are deployed properly.
>
> The Client sends an XML file, which axis server receives and
> deserializes into Objects named as ECSpecs ( It's a complex type
> object).
>

> But the Values in the ECSpec complex object are not proper.
>
> Example:
>
> The XML file sent by Client is:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
>
> - <ale:ECSpec xmlns:ale="urn:epcglobal:ale:xsd:1"
> xmlns:epcglobal="urn:epcglobal:xsd:1"
> xsi:schemaLocation="urn:epcglobal:ale:xsd:1 Ale.xsd"
schemaVersion="1.0"