axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Wang, Hailong (NIH/CIT) [C]" <wan...@mail.nih.gov>
Subject RE: Recompile Axis2/C on cygwin
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:19:11 GMT
Hi Sahan,

Since Dinesh said he will work on compiling on cygwin, so I did not work
on that any more. Dinesh said he need around 3 days to make Axis2/C
compilable on cygwin, so I think we just wait.

Hailong

________________________________

From: Sahan Gamage [mailto:sahans@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 11:23 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Recompile Axis2/C on cygwin

Hi Hailong,

I was able to fix the compile problem you have encountered (compile
error in uuid_gen_unix.c), but I ran into another problem. The automake
system is not building shared libraries in my system and hence I cannot
build required Axis2/C libraries. Axis2/C heavily depends on use of
dynamic loadable libraries. Do you know any workaround for this
particular problem ?

Thanks

-sahan

P.S I haven't committed the changes into svn repo