axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Wang, Hailong (NIH/CIT) [C]" <wan...@mail.nih.gov>
Subject RE: Recompile Axis2/C on cygwin
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:40:15 GMT
Dear Dinesh,

Thanks very much for you quick reply. I created a issue(AXIS2C-627) for
this new feature. I appreciate your help to solve this problem. But
could you shorten the time, because I run out of time. Can make it work
within 3 days? Thanks again.

Hailong

-----Original Message-----
From: Dinesh Premalal [mailto:xydinesh@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 10:35 AM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Recompile Axis2/C on cygwin

Hi Hailong,
"Wang, Hailong (NIH/CIT) [C]" <wangh3@mail.nih.gov> writes:

> Hi ,
>

> Is there anyone who is able to compile Axis2/C on cygwin? I tried, but
I can
> not. Can someone help me on this? Thanks in advance.
AFAIK, we didn't try to install in Cygwin. There maybe users who tried
to install on Cygwin. BTW I think its worth to shape our build system
install on Cygwin. Give us sometime (3-4 days :))we will get back to
you.

If you could raise a jira issue with whatever information (errors,
logs) you have that will be helpful.

thanks,
Dinesh
--