axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Wayne Johnson <w...@yahoo.com>
Subject Any way to turn off: Warning - The configuration file was not found
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:44:47 GMT
We set our axiscpp configuration programatically, with AxisCPPConfigDefaults(), but we still
get:
Warning - The configuration file was not found (/home/wjohnson/qpasa/etc/axiscpp.conf).

Anyway to turn this off, short of setting an environment variable AXISCPP_DEPLOY and creating
the file?

---
Wayne Johnson,                         | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003                         | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis

 Get your own web address.