axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2C client with Axis1.x Java WS
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 14:26:46 GMT
Hi Sampath,

> Axis2c client compatibility to axis1.x java ws is much appreciated.
AFAIK, there is no official interoperability testing with Axis1.x, but
when at development time we make sure to interoperate with Axis2
java. I think Axis2 Java interoperate with Axis 1.x , My understanding
is, there is a high possibility to interoperate Axis2/C client with
Axis 1.x , if not please let us know, will make fixes soon.

thanks,
Dinesh

--
Dinesh Premalal