axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C]: How to implement business logic in C++?
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:04:31 GMT
Hi Yingwei,

"Yingwei Yang" <yangyingwei@gmail.com> writes:
> then I got the Segmentation fault at the "Invoke the handler context_handler
> within the phase PostDispatch" phase.
>
> what did I do wrong? is it possible to implement the service skeleton code in
> C++?

I think it is possible, in order to determine what has happened in
your case we need some more details.

1. Are you sure about your service.xml ? What is the directory name
that you use to put your service?

2. Can you provide us your axis2.log , Please make sure to run server
in debug mode.

3. It would be great if you could send us gdb backtrace.

thanks,
Dinesh
--
Dinesh Premalal