axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Sahan Gamage" <sah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recompile Axis2/C on cygwin
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 03:23:23 GMT
Hi Hailong,
I was able to fix the compile problem you have encountered (compile error in
uuid_gen_unix.c), but I ran into another problem. The automake system is not
building shared libraries in my system and hence I cannot build required
Axis2/C libraries. Axis2/C heavily depends on use of dynamic loadable
libraries. Do you know any workaround for this particular problem ?

Thanks
-sahan

P.S I haven't committed the changes into svn repo