axis-c-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Sahan Gamage" <sah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: problems with ws and corba call in one client
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 04:38:54 GMT
Hi Juergen,

Seems like the option we used is deprecated in the new Win32 API and I don't
see the requirement of that setting as well. So I have commented out that
line for now in the svn HEAD. (r549705).

Thanks
-sahan

On 6/21/07, Juergen Haeussler <juergen.haeussler@wieland.de> wrote:
>
>
> Hi there,
>
> we recently found the problem:
>
> In util/src/network_handler.c - lines 239-240 the default behaviour of
> socket creation through windows API gets changed:
>
> setsockopt(INVALID_SOCKET, SOL_SOCKET, SO_OPENTYPE, (char *)&sock_opt,
>               sizeof(sock_opt));
>
> As you can find in the MSDN documentation for SOL_SOCKET Socket Options,
> one should not use this options:
>
> (Embedded image moved to file: pic18467.jpg)
> (Have a look at http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms740532.aspx)
>
> As we did comment out this two lines, everything worked correctly: the WS
> call and subsequent Corba calls did work correctly.
>
> Does anybody know whom to contact for a change request?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jürgen Häußler (IT/Hae)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> IF - Fertigungsleitsysteme, Anwendungsintegration, Web-Anwendungen
>
> Tel.: +49 (0)731 944-6118
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>              Samisa Abeysinghe
>              <samisa.abeysingh
>              e@gmail.com>                                               An
>                                              Apache AXIS C User List
>              19.06.2007 11:45                <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
>                                                                      Kopie
>
>               Bitte antworten                                        Thema
>                     an                       Re: problems with ws and
>               "Apache AXIS C                 corba call in one client
>                 User List"
>              <axis-c-user@ws.a
>                 pache.org>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Juergen Haeussler wrote:
> > Do we have to free anything else or to close any connections to the
> server
> > or something like that?
> > (If we have a look at our network connections via netstat, we se that
> the
> > connection to the jboss remains opened.)
> >
> There is no need to close any connections. Please have a look at
> src/core/transport/http/sender/http_sender.c line number 259.
> The block of code:
>     axutil_property_set_scope(property, env, AXIS2_SCOPE_REQUEST);
>     axutil_property_set_free_func(property, env,
> axis2_http_client_free_void_arg);
>     axutil_property_set_value(property, env, sender->client);
>     axis2_msg_ctx_set_property(msg_ctx, env, AXIS2_HTTP_CLIENT, property);
> Is supposed to free the connection to server.
> > Is there anybody who can imagine what could conflict with corba calls
> out
> > of the same client application?
> >
> Could it be something that the JBoss server is doing, with session
> management or something like that?
>
> Samisa...
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jürgen Häußler (IT/Hae)
> >
> >
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > IF - Fertigungsleitsysteme, Anwendungsintegration, Web-Anwendungen
> >
> > Tel.: +49 (0)731 944-6118
> >
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Wieland-Werke Aktiengesellschaft
> > Vorstand:
> > Harald Kroener, Sprecher
> > Dr. Jörg Hanisch
> > Werner T. Traa
> > Dr. Ulrich Hartmann
> >
> > Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
> > Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Eychmüller
> > Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ulm
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-c-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> > For additional commands, e-mail: axis-c-user-help@ws.apache.org
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.bloglines.com/blog/samisa
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-c-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-c-user-help@ws.apache.org
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Wieland-Werke Aktiengesellschaft
> Vorstand:
> Harald Kroener, Sprecher
> Dr. Jörg Hanisch
> Werner T. Traa
> Dr. Ulrich Hartmann
>
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
> Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Eychmüller
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ulm
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-c-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-c-user-help@ws.apache.org
>
>

Mime
View raw message