axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Franz Fehringer <...@isogmbh.de>
Subject Re: is Axis2 C ready for production environment ?
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:09:44 GMT
Axis2 C is a complete redesign/rewrite from scratch in C instead of C++
to achieve better modularity and performance (more/better explanations
available from the developers).
I too owe Nadir much thanks for his work.
Nevertheless from my perspective development of Axis C++ is stuck for
the moment.

Franz