axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: is Axis2 C ready for production environment ?
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 02:02:02 GMT
Radoslav Dorcik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i'm trying to search some opensource lib for SOAP client communication
> in C/C++.
> I have been using for testing Axis C++ but it seems that it is not
> very stable and not ready for production use (observed non-standard
> behavior, segmentation faults). Is Axis C++ still developed ?
Yes, I think Nadir is working on Axis C++ with few others. It is alive.

> What is the status of Axis2 C ? Is version 1.0.0 stable and can be
> used in production environment ?
Well, as a developer of Axis2/C, I am tempted to say "yes it is
production ready". :) However, it would be best if you could test. If
you have any problems, I hope the community would be happy to help.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web Services Developers' Portal)