axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems with ws and corba call in one client
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:45:42 GMT
Juergen Haeussler wrote:
> Do we have to free anything else or to close any connections to the server
> or something like that?
> (If we have a look at our network connections via netstat, we se that the
> connection to the jboss remains opened.)

There is no need to close any connections. Please have a look at
src/core/transport/http/sender/http_sender.c line number 259.
The block of code:
    axutil_property_set_scope(property, env, AXIS2_SCOPE_REQUEST);
    axutil_property_set_free_func(property, env,
axis2_http_client_free_void_arg);
    axutil_property_set_value(property, env, sender->client);
    axis2_msg_ctx_set_property(msg_ctx, env, AXIS2_HTTP_CLIENT, property);
Is supposed to free the connection to server.
> Is there anybody who can imagine what could conflict with corba calls out
> of the same client application?

Could it be something that the JBoss server is doing, with session
management or something like that?

Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.bloglines.com/blog/samisa