axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Mark Nüßler <mark.nuess...@9elements.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C][WSDL2C] close to despair
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:00:03 GMT
hello users,

i am trying to generate java und c from wsdl.
my first approach was to write the wsdl first,
but i get stucked with this.
now i did the same procedure like Florian, first
write a java-interface and then generate the wsdl.
to save time i wrote a little batch-file

1) compile java-interface
2) gen wsdl from java
3) gen code from wsdl
4) style code

its attached with this mail - maybe someone finds
this useful [just replace the path informations].

with my old axis2java_nighly everything works fine,
but with the current axis2java_nighly [2007_06_10]
following problem occurs when trying to generate
any c-code:

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException
: java.lang.Exception: Emitter class not found!
         at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener
ationEngine.java:256)
         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C.main(WSDL2C.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Emitter class not found!
         at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener
ationEngine.java:233)
         ... 2 more

any idea what could be the problem with this ?
do i have to use additional parameters for the newer version ?

mfg derMark