axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dumindu Pallewela <dumi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C]: How to implement business logic in C++?
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:00:32 GMT
Yingwei Yang wrote:
> Hi Dinesh,
>
> Thank you very much for the reply. I just realized that I didn't run the
> axis2_http_server with the correct permission, which caused the error I
> mentioned above. and no log files been written because of the lack of
> permission.

Hi Yang and Dinesh,

I don't think that the axis2_http_server should seg fault on a
permissions issue. When I try to run the server without write
permissions for log file, it instead is written to the standard output.

I guess that this _might_ possibly be a bug. If you could please provide
more details on how the seg fault could be recreated.

-Dumindu.