axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C][WSDL2C] close to despair
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:17:26 GMT
Dr. Florian Steinborn wrote:
> Dear Milinda, dear group,
>
> I am very astonished that there was only one answer. Should this say
> to me that I am the only one who wants to organize the workflow to get
> webservices with Axis2c by:
> 1. define an interface in Java
> 2. generate the WSDL
> 3. generate the server stubs and adding all the logic needed
> 4. generate the client stubs for Java and add everything needed to use
> the servide
>
> If someone else would go this way (that I thought would be the best
> one) shouldn't the other ones see the same problems that I encounterd?
There was a codegen sample but we seem to have left it out form the svn
for 1.0.
I think the sample that Milinda is talking about would solve your
problem. We should have a doc on "How to use WSDL2C tool". The bit we
have in the manual on the WSDL tool
(http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#wsdl2c) is very
high level. So lets include a separate doc with a sample on this subject.

Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web Services Developers' Portal)