axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Yingwei Yang" <yangying...@gmail.com>
Subject [AXIS2C]: How to implement business logic in C++?
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:41:48 GMT
Hi Group,

Because all my business logics are implemented in C++, so I am trying to
implement the hello_svc.c in C++.

Here is what I did:
1.  Added the explicit cast to cast void* to axis2_svc_skeleton_t*

    axis2_svc_skeleton_t *svc_skeleton = NULL;
    svc_skeleton = (axis2_svc_skeleton_t *)AXIS2_MALLOC(env->allocator,
            sizeof(axis2_svc_skeleton_t));

2. Added the
   #ifdef __cplusplus
   extern "C"
   {
   #endif

   and

   #ifdef __cplusplus
   }
   #endif

at the beginning and the end of the hello_svc.cpp file.

3. compile it using g++ (with the same argument as with gcc)

4. copy the libhello.so to the axis2c hello service.

5. Invoide the hello client

then I got the Segmentation fault at the "Invoke the handler context_handler
within the phase PostDispatch" phase.

what did I do wrong? is it possible to implement the service skeleton code
in C++?

Thanks!!!

--
Yingwei Yang