axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C] codegen - SOAPAction
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2007 01:45:26 GMT
Hi Mark,

Can you please create a jira and attach the wsdl. It will be easy to track
the progress of the solution for this problem. We will look in to this
problem ASAP.

On 6/23/07, Dr. Florian Steinborn <fpunkt@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> > otherwise, when my java-client sends the request with the
> > SOAPAction="foo" in the header, the c-server could not
> > find the method and replies with the fault :
> > "Operation Not Found"
> > [i think this was my problem in the mail from 21.6.2007]
>
> And this is exactly what I reported here on June 20th (codegen problem).
>

> > at the c-server side in the method "axis2_svc_skel_<servicename>_invoke"
> >
> > i implemented the buissness-logic as following :
> >
> > if (axutil_strcmp(op_name, "foo") == 0)
> > {
> >      ret_val2 = axis2_skel_<servicename>_foo(env);
> >      ret_node = axis2_DeviceInfo_serialize(ret_val2, env, NULL, 0);
> >      return ret_node;
> > }
>
> And this is probably what Milinda suggested...
>

> > with a breakpoint in the invoke method i found out, that the server
> > didn't reach this method,

but in my experience axis2/c engine must execute the invoke method. Also
please attach the your service implementation if possible.

when calling with the java-client, but the
> > java-client sends the SOAPAction="foo".
> >
> > otherwise when i set up a request with SOAPUI 1.7.1 and
> > send the methodname "foo" as first element in the soap-body,
> > the c-server response is fine (the breakpoint was reached).
> >
> > so what do i have to do, to set the SOAPAction accurately ?
>
> I am sorry - I do not know... I am still thinking about the exception
> thing from yesterday.... (and can't find a solution...)
>
> Flori

Thanks in advance
Milinda