axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C] |AXIS2] codegen Problem
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 05:11:36 GMT
Hi,
As you mentioned in your mail there are no input parameters to the

public float  getFloatWithNothing( )
{
    float i = 0;
    return i;
}
method.
When you use java2wsdl to generate WSDL for this service containing above
method it only generate XML Schema type to  response because there are no
input parameters. Thats why there is no generated file as
axis2_getFloatWithNothing.[ch]. If you have time please try to implement and
test the service from the generated code. Please any results you get. I
think when you send a request containing correct soap action and empty
payload Axis2/c engine will dispatch the request correctly and invoke the
getFloatWithNothing() operation.

Also attach the WSDL if you can. Then we can try this scenario.

Thanks for your interest about Axis2/C.

Milinda