axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C][WSDL2C] close to despair
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 02:35:40 GMT
Hi,

Sorry about not updating the code generation samples inside
AXIS2C_HOME/samples/codegen/databinding directory. The sample
implementations in this directory are out of date because we remove macros
and do some changes to  naming conventions. I will change those samples
ASAP.
If you want to try WSDL2C with data binding follow the guide lines in
README.txt inside databinding directory.
These samples only provide implementations of business logic. You have to
copy other files which are generated using WSDL2C and compile them.
I'll post a more detail  guideline ASAP.

Thanks ,
Milinda