axis-c-user mailing list archives

From mark.nuess...@9elements.com
Subject Re: [AXIS2C] throwing an exception from the server to the Java-client
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:45:53 GMT
hello flori,

sry, when i start to write the mail, i took yours to reply but
started a new thread - because i was just to lazy to search
for the mailinglist-email in my contactlist - sorry about this.

to your prob, i don't know if i understand it correctly.

do you have the wsdl file for me where you have defined the fault and
from which you have generated the file axis2_<function>Fault.[ch.] ?
because in my own examples i havend used a fault till now and
i don't know what was generated in this file.

i tried to generate code from /test/resources/wsdl/FaultMapping.wsdl,
but here 2 other problem came up
[1. encoding not supportet]
[2. more than one part for message divRequest]

if you want to raise an Exception like in java, when you write :

throw new java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException("Please implement " +
this.getClass().getName() + "#myOperation");

i think you can do it this way in c :

axiom_node_t *ret_node = NULL;
axiom_soap_envelope_t *soap_envelope = NULL;
axiom_soap_body_t *soap_body = NULL;
axiom_soap_fault_t *soap_fault = NULL;

soap_envelope = axiom_soap_envelope_create_default_soap_envelope(
			env, AXIOM_SOAP11);
soap_body = axiom_soap_body_create_with_parent(env, soap_envelope);
soap_fault = axiom_soap_fault_create_default_fault(
			env, soap_body, "fault-code", "fault-reason",
			AXIOM_SOAP11);
ret_node = axiom_soap_fault_get_base_node(soap_fault, env);
return ret_node;

but i think i misunderstood your prob.

mfg derMark

P.S. sry this time i have to use a webmailer ;-)