axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dushshantha.chandarad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2c] query generating server side file from wsdl
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 09:44:49 GMT
It seems to me that your wsdl is wrong.

Please note that you have set inpun and output messages as strRequest and
strResponse.

<wsdl:portType name="hello">
    <wsdl:operation name="concat" parameterOrder="str0 str1">
      <wsdl:input message="intf:strRequest" name="strRequest"/>
      <wsdl:output message="intf:strResponse" name="strResponse"/>
    </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType>

But you have defined the messages as helloRequest and helloResponse. And
also, please note that you have referred  as str1 and str2 but defined as
str0 and str1.

Try fixing those errors with your wsdl and regenerating the code.

Regards,
Dushshantha