axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2C]: query regarding wsdl file
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 12:57:28 GMT
Hi Yogender Singh,

As far as I know this WSDL is incorrect in two places.

1st the operation name of the porttype and the binding parts of the
wsd have to be same. (The both have to be either getname or getarray).

2nd it still complains saying "RPC-literal type message part parm
should have a type attribute".

So If you want a document style wsdl rename the style attribute just
inside the wsdl:binding element as in attached file "name_doc.wsdl"
and it works.

Or to have a 'rpc' style wsdl, you have to give names to the types in
the schema and associate message parts to it as in the
"name_rpc.wsdl".

Regards
Dimuthu

On 5/21/07, Yogender Singh01 <Yogender_Singh01@infosys.com> wrote:

>  <<name.wsdl>>
> Hi all,
> I have written a wsdl file but when I am running WSDL2C on it its giving
> error.
> I have attached the wsdl file.
> Is it written correctly?
>

> Exception in thread "main"
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException
> : Error parsing WSDL
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat
> ionEngine.java:137)
>         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
>         at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C.main(WSDL2C.java:28)
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault
>         at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:377)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateServi
> ce(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:296)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.populateA
> llServices(WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.java:100)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat
> ionEngine.java:131)
>         ... 2 more
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.createSchemaF
> orPorttype(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:1250)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.generateWrapp
> erSchema(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:1196)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateServi
> ce(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:252)

> This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute
this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail
e-mail system.