axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Yogender Singh01" <Yogender_Sing...@infosys.com>
Subject [Axis2c] query generating server side file from wsdl
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 09:12:00 GMT

 <<hello.wsdl>>

Hi All,
I have written this sample wsdl file to perform the function to accept 2
strings and concatenate as output.
But when I am generating server side files. I am not getting getter and
setter methods in axis2_concat.c and axis2_concatResponse.c files
And in serialize and deserialize methods very less code in gettign
generated?

I am attaching my sample wsdl.

Is it correct?
For this Do we have to add anything in wsdl files??

Regards,
Yogender

e-mail system.