axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Yogender Singh01" <Yogender_Sing...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: <Axis2C>problem in running client
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 06:40:18 GMT
What I found out that it does not support encoded use in the code in
wsdl file

<wsdlsoap:body

        namespace="http://localhost/axis/Calculator"

        use="encoded"/>

So I have changed to literal

Is it fine ???

________________________________

From: Yogender Singh01 [mailto:Yogender_Singh01@infosys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 10:45 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: <Axis2C>problem in running client

Hi,

I have downloaded axis2-SNAPSHOT.

And added the jar files in AXIS2_CLASSPATH

When I am running the command

java -classpath %AXIS2_CLASSPATH% org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C -uri
calculator.wsdl -ss -sd -d adb -u

I am getting the error which previously I was not getting when I was
using jar files from Axis2-1.1.1

C:\axis2c\code\calc>java -classpath %AXIS2_CLASSPATH%
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL

2C -uri Calculator.wsdl -ss -sd -d adb -u

May 9, 2007 10:28:32 AM
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder

populateService

SEVERE:
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder$WSDLProcessingEx

ception: Encoded use is not supported

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException

: Error parsing WSDL

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat

ionEngine.java:137)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C.main(WSDL2C.java:28)

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Encoded use is not supported

        at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:377)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateServi

ce(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:296)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.populateA

llServices(WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.java:100)

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat

ionEngine.java:131)

        ... 2 more

Caused by:
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder$WSDLProcessin

gException: Encoded use is not supported

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.getPartsListF

romSoapBody(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:1541)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.createSchemaF

orPorttype(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:1292)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.generateWrapp

erSchema(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:1196)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateServi

ce(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:252)

        ... 4 more

What can be the cause of error??

Regards,