axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2C] problem in linking and building
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 07:16:09 GMT
Hi Yogender,
           Are you sure that you have added $AXIS2C_HOME/lib directory
           to your PATH variable. Seems linker is unable to find
           axis2_util and axiom libraries.

thanks,
Dinesh

"Yogender Singh01" <Yogender_Singh01@infosys.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I have compiled the code in VC++ 6.0.
>
> After that I am getting linking error.
>

> I am not able to get the error.
>
> Please tell me how to remove this error.
>

> Linking...
>
>    Creating library Debug/calc.lib and object Debug/calc.exp
>
> axis2_mul.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_qname_create@16
>
> axis2_mulResponse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_qname_create@16
>
> axis2_sub.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_qname_create@16
>
> axis2_subResponse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_qname_create@16
>
> axis2_add.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_qname_create@16
>
> axis2_addResponse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_qname_create@16
>
> axis2_div.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_qname_create@16
>
> axis2_divResponse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_qname_create@16
>
> axis2_svc_skel_Calculator.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_log_impl_log_error
>
> axis2_mul.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_log_impl_log_error
>
> axis2_mulResponse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_log_impl_log_error
>
> axis2_sub.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_log_impl_log_error
>
> axis2_subResponse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_log_impl_log_error
>
> axis2_add.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_log_impl_log_error
>
> axis2_addResponse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_log_impl_log_error
>
> axis2_div.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_log_impl_log_error
>
> axis2_divResponse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axis2_log_impl_log_error
>
> axis2_mul.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axiom_namespace_create@12
>
> axis2_mulResponse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axiom_namespace_create@12
>
> axis2_sub.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axiom_namespace_create@12
>
> axis2_subResponse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axiom_namespace_create@12
>
> axis2_add.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axiom_namespace_create@12
>
> axis2_addResponse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axiom_namespace_create@12
>
> axis2_div.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axiom_namespace_create@12
>
> axis2_divResponse.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axiom_namespace_create@12
>
> axis2_svc_skel_Calculator.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _axiom_element_create@20

> [...]

Dinesh Premalal
dinesh@wso2.com
WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/
GPG Key ID : A255955C
GPG Key Finger Print : C481 E5D4 C27E DC34 9257  0229 4F44 266E A255 955C