axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject [Axis2] Re: WS-I Basic Profile Compliant version 1.0
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 01:56:16 GMT
Didier ESNAULT wrote:
> Same question for AXIS 2C ?  is AXIS2/C WS-I Basic Profile Compliant
> version 1.0 ?
I have not run the WS-I test tools against Axis2/C as of yet, so I
cannot say that it is WS-I BP 1.0 compliant as such.
However, we have done considerable amount of interop testing with
Microsoft .NET, Axis2/Java and even with IBM's implementations and the
results are successful. So my taking is that, Axis2/C interoperates with
most of the major implementations out there. I hope that is what you are
looking for.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--