axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Wayne Johnson <w...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Solved] Re: Problem establishing a second connection in the same client
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 16:16:59 GMT
Never mind, I misread the code.  Problem was in my code.

Wayne Johnson <wdtj@yahoo.com> wrote: Good morning all.  I think I may have found another
bug.

The client we have is apparently (AFAIK, I didn't write it) attempting to establish a second
SSL connection to the service.  This causes HTTPTransport to call ChannelFactory::createChannel().
 Since there is already a secure channel in m_ChannelLibrary, it falls through the if and
returns a NULL for pChannel.  Shouldn't it be returning the channel it found?

If you can confirm this, I'll file a Jira and start working on a quick patch to submit.  Should
be an easy fix, just want a developer to confirm my analysis.

Thanks.

---
Wayne Johnson,                         | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003                         | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis

 Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

---