axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Bregitte Pracht <w_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: need help with invoking/tracing sample echo service for axis2c
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 00:46:43 GMT
I haven't received any responses. I'm probably
impatient. Here's a different spin on my query:

I have deployed the echo service into
AXIS2C_HOME/services/echo. Using a webbrowser I can
see the service.

My question is: I have added debug traces to the echo
service functions housed in the libecho.so lib (init,
create, invoke, echo, etc.), but I don't see these
traces appear in the axis2.log file. Does anyone know
what needs to be done to make these debug traces
appear in the log file or anywhere else for that
matter? It would greatly help me to debug the
segfault.

Thanks for any help/hints anyone can offer!
-b.

--- Bregitte Pracht <w_erk@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am using the simple http axis2c server,
> axis2_http_server, on linux ppc. I am using a Java
> client to send a soap request to the server. The
> service that is requested is the sample echo
> service,
> provided with axis2c.
>
> Based on traces, the server seems to find
> services/echo ok as service=echo,
> operation=echoString
> when it first launches.
>
> Based on traces I have added to the server to
> serialize the envelope to the axis2c.log file, the
> envelope seems to arrive ok from the client.
>
> I have two symptoms that I hope someone can please
> help me with. They are very likely related and one
> and
> the same issue.
>
> -1-I have added traces to the echo service (all the
> pertinent functions (create, invoke, etc.), but I
> don't see these appear in the axis2c.log file? Any
> idea why?
>
> -2-When the server receives the envelope, function

axis2_raw_xml_in_out_msg_recv_invoke_business_logic_sync(...)