axis-c-user mailing list archives

From mark.nuess...@9elements.com
Subject Re: LNK2005 axutil_error_messages
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 11:16:38 GMT
hello users,

same issue again, i've downloaded the current svn-version (Revision 536815),
compiled it, set the enviroment vars, etc.

my system(s) : WinXP, vs2003 + vs2005

The problem with 'error LNK2005: _axutil_error_messages already defined'
appears, when i compile any sample as C++ (/TP), not as C (/TC).

Question, isn't it possible to use /TP or only /TC ?

thx derMark

> hello users of axis2c,
>
> when i compile the 'math-service-sample' with vs2005 (vc 7.1) there is no
prob,
> but when i do the same with vs2003 (vc 7.0) i got an error from the linker.
>
> error LNK2005: _axutil_error_messages already defined in math_skeleton.obj

This was a bug. The same variable had been defined twice in the same header.
Thanks to Jim, we solved this in 1.0 release.
Either you could get this from svn or wait couple of days and download 1.0 form
the web site.

Samisa...