axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Jennifer Wang <jenni...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: HTTPTransportException:Output streaming error
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 21:49:14 GMT

Nadir,

Thanks.  I got wsdl2ws tool working after using jars from 1.6b release.

However, I'm still getting same error when sending message:

"HTTPTransportException:Output streaming error on Channel while writing data
Channel error 32 while writing data: 'Broken pipe'"

This only happens after our application is up for a few minutes.  Our
application used to work fine when using an older version of Axis (when it
was C, not C++).  Was there a re-connect mechanism in the older version that
is not in the C++ version?  Does socket connection usually times out?

Jennifer