axis-c-user mailing list archives

From IAP <to...@horus.com.pl>
Subject MSVC++ Compilation Issue
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 16:03:42 GMT

I have a troubling issue with axis c++ compilation in VC++

This is the progress i've already made:

-I've created a wsdl service description.
-I've created a stub using WSDL2WS tool

I've tried to configure the ide - in the additional directories, i've added
the include and the lib/axis folders from the distribution directory. I've
added the axis_client.lib file to the linker/input tab in the project
properties. Then i got this message:

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'axis_client.dll'

So i've added the bin folder (the one which contains the axis_client.dll) to
the additional lib directories.
Then i've encountered another error, with a following message:

c:\axis\bin\axis_client.dll : fatal error LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file:
cannot read at 0x2B8

I highly doubt the idea of the file being corrupt, i've tried to download it
from few different mirrors and still it's the same.
Maybe I'm doing something else wrong...

Any help would be highly appreciated.
IAP