axis-c-user mailing list archives

From <lars.schumac...@ubs.com>
Subject RE: [AXIS2C] [WSDL2C] types axutil_env_t vs. axis2_env_t
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 17:19:06 GMT
Hello Flori,

Hello Flori,    I have changed it in the code. When you replace
axis2_ent_t to axutil_env_t the compile runs. The Axis2Team has changed
the naming of variables, but i don't have found a update of WSDL2c. Also
you must change manual some other variables (i count 39 when you use
all).   You can find they in the include directory. All header File they
begin with axutil.

Regards Lars

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr. Florian Steinborn [mailto:florian.steinborn@drb.insel.de]
Sent: Montag, 7. Mai 2007 16:41
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [AXIS2C] [WSDL2C] types axutil_env_t vs. axis2_env_t

Hi there,
when I run  the WSDL2C utility provided by Axis2/Java Version 1.2 the
generated C-sources contain a type called "axis2_env_t".
It was no problem to compile and link the generated sources with the
include files from the AXIS2C Version 0.96.
Now I installed the new version 1.0 and found that it seems the type
"axis2_env_t" is no longer used. Instead of this I found another one at

the appropriate places of function headers, called "axutil_env_t".
Can you please give me a hint how to generate C-code with the correct
type
or how to compile the generated sources with the new Axis2C V.1.0 ?

Thanks a lot and greetings from Germany,

Flori