axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dushshantha.chandarad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding web services through AXIC c++
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 06:55:51 GMT
You can compile and link a sample on windows by issuing the following
commands in a DOS prompt:

change the directory to the folder where your sample code is exist.

vcvars32.bat

cl.exe /nologo /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "AXIS2_DECLARE_EXPORT" /D "_MBCS"
*.C /I<AXIS2C_HOME>\include  /link /nologo *.obj /LIBPATH:<AXIS2C_HOME>\lib
axiom.lib axutil.lib axis2_engine.lib axis2_parser.lib /OUT:hello.exe

in the above command replace <AXIS2C_HOME> with your axis2c home directory.

Or,
you can simply create a VC project for your client. Here you have to set
your projects include path to axis2c include folder and add axiom.lib,
axutil.lib, axis2_engine.lib and  axis2_parser.lib  into your lib path.

regards,
Dushshantha