axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Shailesh Srivastava" <shailesh.srivast...@ttec.soc-soft.com>
Subject How does Axis CPP Server return response to the client???
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 04:55:42 GMT
Hi All,

I have installed Axis CPP on Fedora Linux.
And have generated the stubs for Server from WSDL2Ws tools.

To my surprise, what I can see is no return statements at all.
The server code does not do any return. Also, It has one argument
constructor. I guessed that might be used to return the newly created
object.
But the Class (for that object) does not contain the ReturnVariable as a
Data-member???

So, how does the correct value (in my case a complex type) is returned
to the Client??

Can any one elaborate & help me on this?

Thanks in Advance
-Shailesh